Monday, January 23, 2012

Tired

Today was one of those days, just moving from one thing to another, not really thinking about what I was supposed to be doing, or when, just trying to keep my head above water.

And I did that.  While I could be using this time right now, since I got home from Girl Scouts a couple hours ago, cleaning the house, I'm not.  I'm sore, and trying to conserve energy for tonight, for Master.  In fact, I'm trying to hurry and get this stuff (blogging and emails) done, so we can hurry up and have play time before I get too tired.

I tried to do week 2 of the Couch to 5 K.  I hurt too bad.  I did 20 minutes, and stopped.  I need to take my fitness a bit slower, and work my way up to running.  I'd rather be able to do smaller work outs more often, than push myself too hard, and not be able to work out for weeks.

Well, I think that's it for today, I want to go play now!

No comments:

Post a Comment