Thursday, January 19, 2012

Not much

Don't really have a whole lot to say today.

Worked all day, slow, but a decent enough day.  After work DD and I went to the Y.  I did the weights, she worked out on the various cardio machines.  I ate pretty good today.  I'm looking forward to weigh in on Sunday.  I am currently working on getting the house tidied up before bedtime, and watching Pink Floyd's The Wall.

Tomorrow I only work 10-2 (awesome shift for a Friday!) and I do have to work Saturday too, but at least that's just 8:45-1:15!

I'm especially looking forward to Saturday after work, cause Master has the day off.  Should be a good afternoon and evening!

Anyway, I guess that's it for tonight, just an average day today, but it was a good one, except only seeing Master at lunchtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment