Sunday, January 29, 2012

Lost it

I've lost my motivation, and today, I seem to have lost my energy.  Right now I am so tired, I feel like someone just pulled a plug on me.  And, I have stuff I should do.  Dishes from tonight's dinner with my sister and brother in law, which was a good time!

I started off this new year with big plans, and I'm not doing so well.  I lost 4 pounds in the first 2 weeks of the year, well, 3 of them are back already.  I still go to the Y, not every day, but pretty often.  But my eating habits suck.

I know part of it is cause I'm in the midst of changes, especially at work, where I don't know what is going to be happening after the next couple weeks, and I hate that.

I feel like all I've been doing for a while is whining and crying, and bitching.  I need to figure out a way to change my attitude and do it.

I need to stop whining and complaining, and buckle down and make some changes.  I do need to be patient though, work through my 52 list.  Master will be picking a new habit for me tonight.  I'm actually excited to see what he picks.

Here's to a new week, buckling down with my habits, and improving my mood!

No comments:

Post a Comment