Saturday, January 21, 2012

Agoraphobia

I swear I have it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agoraphobia

I would say I'm just shy, but it's more than that.

It's part of the reason I have hard time with my sales at work, I start freaking out just at the thought of talking to customers about products.

I have a problem at church, because we are supposed to great each other twice during the service, shaking hands and such.  I have mini panic attacks each time that happens.

I just have such a hard time interacting with people I don't know.  I enjoy going to church, but if I'm alone (Master or DD not with me) I feel so out of place and lost.

I don't mind doing things like going to the gym, I can just put on my head phones and not interact.  It's the places where I know I'm going to be expected to interact with people that give me panic attacks.

I said I'd fill in at another branch, I freaked out the night before.

Anytime we are invited to a function with one of Master's friends, I freak out.

I don't know why, I know I'm fine, I know that nothing can really happen, but I hate going into the unknown.  I'm always worried about what others think of me.

I hate being this way, but I am.  I don't know how to get past it.

Just another thing for me to work on I guess.

Also, found out today from the Boss Man at work, that there will be a full time position opening up, and from the sounds of it, he has his eye on me to fill it.  So, I gotta push past my fears and get my sales up up up!

No comments:

Post a Comment