Tuesday, January 31, 2012

30 Day BDSM Challenge: Day 1

Day 1: Dom, sub, switch?  What parts of BDSM interests you?  Give us an interesting in-depth definition of what that means to you.  Basically define your kinky self for us.

I identify as a submissive out of those three choices.  In my heart, I am a slave.  I live to make my Master (Husband) happy.

What parts interest me?  Oh wow, many many parts.  There is so much I'm curious about!  So many things I want to try.  I would love to be in a 24/7 TPE relationship, where I stayed at home, all day, doing everything my Master wanted me to.  I would love to be micromanaged, I would love to be taken at any given time of the day, whenever the urge struck Master.  I would love to wear a collar all the time (an actual collar, not just the necklace I made myself).

I would love to be tied to a St. Andrews cross and whipped, flogged, caned, etc.  I would love to be thrown over my Master's knee, naked, and spanked until I cry.  I would love to try clamps, duct tape, hot wax, and all sorts of ouchy, wonderful things.

I would love to be tied to the bed, and slowly tortured, to be taught to cum on command, so just by Master saying a word, I would orgasm uncontrollably.  I would love to be told to make myself cum while Master watched.

But ultimately, it boils down to what make Master happy.  And as long as I'm making Master happy, I feel that I'm a good slave, submissive, whatever you call it.  It is my job to do what Master wants me to do, and it is my job to make sure Master is happy, and all his needs are met.  He is in control, and I will do as he wishes.  And if Master is happy, then I am happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment