Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Happy Girl/100 Questions

First and formost, I had a great day today!  Master did so many things today that made me happy, when I came home for lunch, he was up, and making himself something to eat when I came in.  I joined him in the kitchen to make my own lunch, and he grabbed my ass at one point and pressed me up against the stove, kissing me, and biting my nexk.  at that point in time, I was really tempted to ask for sex for lunch.  It would be so great, to be able to fuck during my lunch hour, but alas, I have blood sugar issues and must eat a few times a day.  


Anyway, he also sent me an awesome video message on facebook.  I tell you again, it's the little things that make me so happy!  


Now, because I am tired, and want to save a bit of my energy, here is a fun thing I found on another blog!


Stolen from Curiosity Saved This Kitty


1) Put your iTunes on shuffle. Give me the first 6 songs that pop up.
   1: You Spin Me Round - The Chipmunks
   2: Single Ladies - Beyonce
   3: Hanky Panky - Madonna
   4: Black Horse and The Cherry Tree - KT Tunstall
   5: Beautiful, Dirty, Rich - Lady Gaga
   6: Stronger- Glee


2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
   Stephen King

3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
   "The paint was flaked almost to the point of illegibility.

4) What do you think about most?
   To be honest, lately, sex and BDSM. 

5) What does your latest text message from someone else say?
   Okay (From my Master)

6) Do you sleep with or without clothes on?
   Usually with

7) What's your strangest talent?
   I can touch my upper lip to my nose, and I can turn the top part of my ears inside out.

8) Girls.... (finish the sentence); Boys.... (finish the sentence)
   Girls are too much trouble; Boys can be too

9) Ever had a poem or song written about you?
   No, but I was a comic book character (Bubbles)

10) When is the last time you played the air guitar?
   It's been long enough that I can't remember 

11) Do you have any strange phobias?
   I can't sleep with my feet uncovered.  I'm afraid that something, anything, will reach out from under the bed and grab me.

12) Ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?
   On accident, got a fake nail stuck up there.  

13) What's your religion?
 Catholic and Lutheran mixed.  I currently attend a Catholic church, but grew up Lutheran.  I do find good in almost all religions though. 

14) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
 Walking the dog.

15) Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it?
   Behind for the most part.

16) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?
   Yikes!  Where to start....so many, but many are considered single singers, so lets go with....Beatles.

17) What was the last lie you told?
   I lie at work, a lot, saying I'll work harder on referrals, when I usually don't plan to.

18) Do you believe in karma?
   While it may not be Karma exactly, I do believe that you get what you put out there.

19) What does your blog title mean?
   Simply, just me.  And I'm just a girl, an ordinary one.

20) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
   Greatest weakness, my insecurity
  Greatest strength, my stubborness, I guess.

21) Who is your celebrity crush?
   SOOO many, but I'll go with James Spader

22) Have you ever gone skinny dipping?
   Yup!

23) How do you vent your anger?
   Usually talk (rant) to Master, or cry.

24) Do you have a collection of anything?
   Stephen King books, pens, stuff.

25) Do you prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online?
   Never done video chatting, so talking on the phone

26) Are you happy with the person you've become?
   Yes, so far, but I'm still on a journey. 

27) What's a sound you hate; sound you love?
   Hate: Forks or knives scraping on a plate
  Love: My Master or DD laughing

28) What's your biggest "what if"?
   What if I had known what was going on with my sister before it was too late.

29) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
   Short answer yes, both are possible, I believe more in ghosts though.

30) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm.
   Right- Crafting items (knit/crochet)
  Left- Kindle Fire

31) Smell the air. What do you smell?
  Nothing

32) What's the worst place you have ever been to?
   A port a potty

33) Choose East Coast or West Coast?
  East

34) Most attractive singer of your opposite gender?
   I have no idea, but I'm attracted to Meatloaf.

35) To you, what is the meaning of life?
   To be as nice to your fellow man, live the best life you can, and follow the golden rule, Do Unto Others, as you would have them do unto you.  

 36) Define Art.
  Anything that helps you express your feelings and beliefs. Things that stir up emotions in other people. 

37) Do you believe in luck?
  Not really. 

38) What's the weather like right now?
   Cold (but not as cold as normal) , but it was sunny today.  

39) What time is it?
   10:37 pm

40) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
   Yes, and yes

41) What was the last book you read?
   Currently reading:
The Bible
The Gunslinger
S&M 101 
(talk about variety!)

42) Do you like the smell of gasoline?
NO!

43) Do you have any nicknames?
  Yes, my favorite though, is Baby Girl

44) What was the last movie you saw?
   Watched Mommy Dearest last night.

45) What's the worst injury you've ever had?
   Not counting child birth, I guess it would be cracking my forehead open when I was 2 or 3 I don't remember it though.

46) Have you ever caught a butterfly?
   I've had them land on me in various butterfly houses.

47) Do you have any obsessions right now?
   OH SO MANY!
Stephen King
Horror Movies
BDSM related things
Secretary (the movie) 
I could go on!

48) What's your sexual orientation?
   Straight, but I wouldn't kick Drew Barrymore out of my bed.  I'm also a slave, and submissive, and masochist.  

49) Ever had a rumor spread about you?
   Oh yes.

50) Do you believe in magic?
   I think there is magic out there, even if it's man made.

51) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
   It depends, but I have held grudges, and one I don't know if I'll ever let go of.

52) What is your astrological sign?
   Aries

53) Do you save money or spend it?
   I am a reformed spender. 

54) What's the last thing you purchased?
   We ate dinner out as a family.

55) Love or lust?
   Love

56) In a relationship?
   YES!

57) How many relationships have you had?
 Depends on what you consider a relationship.  More than I care to remember. 

58) Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
   No

59) Where were you yesterday?
   Work and Girl Scouts

60) Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
   DD's Kindle cover

61) Are you wearing socks right now?
   No

62) What's your favorite animal?
   Dogs and Cats

63) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you?
   Acting like a little girl.

64) Where is your best friend?
   At home sick (if you don't count Master, he's on the couch!)

65) Spit or swallow?(;
   Swallow (learning to any way)

66) What is your heritage?
   The parts I know are English, German, Norwegian, Bohemian, and Romanian

67) What were you doing last night at 12 AM?
  Sleeping

68) What do you think is Satan's last name?
   I don't think he has one

69) Be honest. Ever gotten yourself off?
   Many times!

70) Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend?
   I think, for the most part, yes.  

71) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
   Save the dog.  There is no way I could let a dog drown.  I'm sure Master would understand if I got fired under that circumstance.

72) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?
   A: Family, and friends would know
   B: Spend every moment possible with the ones I love
   C: While I know there is something better waiting, yes, I would be.I don't like the unknown/

73) You can only have one of these things; trust or love.
   No way!  They go hand in hand.

74) What's a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
   If I Had  a Million Dollars 

75) What are the last four digits in your cell phone number?
   Yea, no.

76) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship?
   Patience, trust, honesty, love, and humor, just to name a few things.

77) How can I win your heart?
   It's the little things, but showing how much you know me helps.

78) Can insanity bring on more creativity?
   In some cases, sure.

79) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?
   To marry my Master

80) What size shoes do you where?
   8- 9

81) What would you want to be written on your tombstone?
   She was loved.

82) What is your favorite word?
   Today, it's wanker.

83) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word; heart.
   Blood

84) What is a saying you say a lot?
   I'm tired.

85) What's the last song you listened to?
   Defying Gravity- Glee

86) Basic question; what's your favorite color/colors?
   Black, Navy blue, Maroon, Hunter Green

87) What is your current desktop picture?
  

88) If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be?
   Ohhh, hmmmm, Lindsey Lohan

89) What would be a question you'd be afraid to tell the truth on?
   It would depend who was asking.

90) One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by MUMMIES. The mummies aren't really doing anything, they're just standing around your bed. What do you do?
   Scream, and try to get the hell out of my room.

91) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power?
   Reading minds

92) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?
   The first date I had with Master, or when DD was born.

93) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
  My sister getting molested.

94) You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who would it be?
   If I were single, it would be Meatloaf.

95) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
   England

96) Do you have any relatives in jail?
   It's possible, but not that I'm aware of.

97) Have you ever thrown up in the car?
   Probably

98) Ever been on a plane?
   Yes

99) If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say?
   Why can't everyone get their acts together.  Grow up, treat each other right!

100) Give me your top 5 favorite blogs on blogspot.
   1: Turn the Paige
   5: One Good Thing


Now, off to play time with Master.....if I can wake him up.

1 comment:

  1. It seems I have started a trend within my fellow bloggers! lol Glad you liked it enough to do it too! ^.^ Thanks for sharing a bit of yourself.

    ReplyDelete