Sunday, January 22, 2012

Pms is a terrible thing

I'm pretty sure I'm PMSing.  I'm in one of my, I don't give a shit funks.  And I need to shake it off.

I have a pretty full work week ahead of me.  I need to get on my sales, Master agrees.  I really need to get this full time position when it opens up.

Master picked my new habit this week.  It's cooking at least once a week.  I plan to increase how often I cook as the months go along.  I would really like the majority of our meals to be cooked at home, and as homemade as I can do them.  This will be hard for a few reasons, cause I'm not a good cook, cause money is tight, and cause, if I do end up working full time, I won't have a ton of time.  I plan to use lots of crock pot recipes, and the Freezer cooking methods (make a bunch of something, and freeze them).  But, one step at a time.  In order to get in the habit, I plan to start with the few recipes I know, and then build from there as we have money and such.

I have also REALLY come to appreciate the ways Master and I communicate with each other.  We email nightly, and he reads my blog.  As I said yesterday, I have a hard time with people, and Master is no exception.  Now, don't get me wrong, I'm more comfortable with him than anyone, but I still struggle to talk with him about things, especially things that are really emotional for me, or things I'm feeling really shy about.  So, I email him.  Last night, I emailed him after sex.  I love to do that.  I asked him a few questions, and shared that theses were things I think of during sex.  He seemed to think it was funny what I think of during sex, but I did find out a few things.

I love waking up to his emails, especially when he is awake enough to write a little more than normal.  It helps that we don't see a lot of each other.  Plus, Master isn't a huge person on sharing his feelings, so every once in a while, I get a little glimse into his mind, and I love that.

I had a great day with him yesterday, I'm spending today getting house work and Girl Scout stuff done.  I got laundry caught up, and I still need to do the chin cage.

Tomorrow, while it will be busy, I get to look forward to play time with Master afterward!  YUMMY!

No comments:

Post a Comment