Wednesday, January 18, 2012

It got better

So, my day started off meh.  I got up with DD at 6, went back to bed once she was off to school.  I slept, poorly, for a couple hours.  Then there was a knock at the door, they were here to cut down our tree!  So, the tree that was dying in our front yard is now gone.

I had to work, it was a short shift, but it's hard, after having so many days off, to get back in the swing of things.    Plus we were dead slow.  So I was tired all day (4.5 hours) at work.

Got off, came home, and had dinner.

DD and I went to the Y tonight.  I was so glad she went with me.  I don't want to force her to go, but I'm trying really hard to encourage her to join me when I do go, cause I know she will lose more weight if she does ANYTHING.  She told me today that she doesn't want to weigh as much as she does any more.  I just don't want to force her to do anything, I want her to do what she wants.  But!  She did ask if we can go tomorrow, so I'm planning to go!  Tomorrow will be weights for me, but I got two days of a Couch to 5 K training done!  So, woohoo!

I'm going to make sure I'm in bed at 11.  Got a full day tomorrow, plus we are open later on Thursdays.  But, I can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment