Thursday, January 5, 2012

It's a blessing, and a curse

Responsibility.

It is a blessing and a curse.  It shouldn't be, but it seems the world is becoming less and less responsible as a whole.  It's so much easier to blame someone else.

I am just so sick of stupid, irresponsible people.  I am sick of having to be a responsible person, when it seems like no-one else is.  I don't know how much of my being responsible is because I'm just responsible, because I have slight OCD, or because I'm a control freak.  If I think about it, those three things are very intertwined. And all three of those things are both a blessing, and a curse.

I can't really think of much else to day.  I did go the gym today, it was nice, I'm pretty sure that will be the next thing on my 52 things to do that I'm going to work on.

I had a lovely day off, and a GREAT night with Master last night.

Tomorrow however, I work all day, blah!

No comments:

Post a Comment