Monday, January 30, 2012

Sick

So, it's that time of year again, Girl Scout cookie time.  And, since it's that time, it's also time I come down with a cold.  EVERY YEAR!  So, last night, I started feeling sniffly, and today, it's been a headache on and off all day, with a sniffly nose, and a little bit of a scratchy throat.  I'm determined to fight this, and not let it hold me down.  I did do a workout today, 42 minutes on the Elliptical.  Tomorrow I plan to do the weights.

I've had an enjoyable 3 day weekend, and while it's a short day, I'm not looking forward to going back to work.  I enjoy staying home, I miss being a SAHM.  I think one of the main reasons is, I'm a control freak.  And, my being at work, I don't know EVERYTHING that is going on.  I'm still learning to deal with that though.

Anyway, things are going to start getting busy for me, DD has the talent show, karate (testing for Yellow belt in a couple weeks), Science Olympiad, Girl Scout badges to work on.  Plus it's cookie time, so we'll be out and about doing booths.

I need to get on my game, and get organized!

Plus, tomorrow, I apply for the full time position!

No comments:

Post a Comment