Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Love time with my Master

Had a GREAT day off with Master!

I stayed up late with him last night, so once DD was off to school, I went back to bed for a couple hours.  Master was up (which is odd for him) I got up at 9, spent some time on the computer, then we got going on our day.  I gave Master a hair cut (shaved his head) and plucked his ear hairs.  I love doing things like this.  I feel like such a bad slave sometimes because I'm not really good with domestic stuff, like cooking and cleaning and such.  So when I am able to do things for him, it makes me feel good, even if it is something easy like just running the clippers over his head.

Anyway, then I cleaned all the hair out of the bathroom.  Yes, we could have done this outside and saved the clean up, but it was cold and I didn't feel like standing out in the cold to do that!

Then we went to do a work out at the Y.  I went once last week, and did about half an hour on the eliptical, but I honestly haven't been much in the last two months, due to illnesses and time constrants.  I'm going to work on getting there as often as possible, and on days I can't make it, try to fit in a little Wii Fit time, or something.  I did the weights today.  WOW!  I've been gone a while, some of those machines were HARD!  But I'm glad I went, it was nice to be back!  I'm looking forward to going on Friday night.

Then we came home, I showered and we waited for DD to get out of school.  She had an early release day, so we ran some errands as a family.  That included dinner, and going to Salvation Army, DD got some shirts so she could use her t shirt designer.  She already has one done.  Problem is, my iron won't work, and you have to heat set the markers on the shirt.  So, I'm going to try to run it through the dryer first, then hand wash it like it says and see what happens.  It is her practice shirt, a .50 cent yellow shirt, so if it doesn't work, it's not a big deal.

Now, Master is sleeping, and I'm getting house work and such done.  I have to work all day tomorrow, and most of the day Friday.  I have a meeting after work tomorrow, grocery shopping to do Friday, and packing.  Another meeting Sat. morning then heading out to my dad's for the weekend.  The great thing is, Master and I both have Monday and Tuesday off, and DD has Monday off as well....

oh the possibilities!

No comments:

Post a Comment