Monday, January 16, 2012

Choices

Taken from Submissive Journal Prompts


One popular idea is that slaves have no choices once they are owned. Others do not agree with this concept. Is this an accurate statement for you?


Ok, in the USA, technically, everyone has rights.  No one can own anyone.  Technically.

Now, for me, in an "ideal" M/s relationship, a slave would have no choices.  But, that would be in a perfect world.  I would love to have a relationship, where I stay at home all the time, where I'm micro managed, I have to ask permission to do everything, all that good stuff.  But again, there is reality.

I currently have choices, and Master actually wants my input when it comes to some things.  And there are days when I'm glad I have choices.  But there are other days, where I wish I didn't.  Part of it is, I don't want to be an adult, part of it is, I don't want to have responsiblity, part of it is, I don't want to think.  I also am a control freak, so to give up complete control like that, seems very hard, but something I'd love to try.

I hope to work our way up to that.  Utter and complete control.

Some day.....

No comments:

Post a Comment