Friday, January 13, 2012

4 days

I have 4 days off!

And it couldn't come at a better time.   There are changes, blowing in the wind at my work.  The "assistant manager" was let go.  They are getting rid of that position, so she has been let go.  That means D will be our direct boss.  We usually go to A for stuff, but no more.  *sigh*

BUT!  Now there is a possibility that a full time position may open up.  So, I have to suck it up buttercup, and work really hard to get my referals, so if the chance comes up, I can take a full time position.  While, I don't want to work more.  I would be getting more hours, which means more money, PLUS the cost of health insurance would be cut in half, so we would be able to afford it!  THAT makes it worth it right there!

Now, onto my four days off.  I have Saturday off, we are always closed Sunday, we are closed this Monday for MLK Jr. Day, and I'm scheduled off on Tuesday.  Tomorrow I get to go to a meeting for parents whose children are in the Science Olympiad this year, then I'll come home, grab our stuff, and head out to my dad's!  We'll stay the night there, and come home some time Sunday.  Then Master, DD and I all have Monday off, and Master and I are off Tuesday.  It should be fun!

Anyway, I need to finish doing stuff, got the kitchen to clean, laundry to finish, the chinchilla cage to clean, and I need to wrap presents (we are going to my dad's to do Christmas!)  Guess I should get my butt off the computer now, time to put on the iPod and jam!

No comments:

Post a Comment