Saturday, March 31, 2012

Time with Master

I love my time with Master.

It doesn't matter what we are doing, just being in the same room with him makes me happy!

We had a little time together yesterday before I had to go to work, and then a little time after work as well.  And of course, we had play time.

Today, I had to work, but we've had the afternoon together, and went to church together this evening.  Now we are chilling out, watching the Green Hornet, and such.  I'm assuming we'll have playtime again tonight.

I really miss being a SAHM, cause we got to spend so much more time together.  BUT, I really don't think I totally appreciated the time we had together like I do now.

Like, nights he doesn't work, I feel like we have to have playtime, we have to take advantage of that time as much as possible.

I still wish neither one of us had to work, and we could just enjoy each other all the time, but for now, we have to do what we have to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment