Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Not enough time

Or energy.

There is so much I need, want, should do, but I can never get it all done.  Or at least that's how it feels.

I'm working on deep cleaning the house, so I can get it to a level of maintenance, and I've been trying to do a bit of time every day on it, but it's not looking good for today.

BUT!  I did get some yard work done today, so I  feel ok about it.

I've got a massive list going in my head for what I need to do tomorrow, and I am going to write it down, and see how much I should be able to knock off.

I'm feeling overwhelmed, a mild panic rising in me, but I'm not sure why.  I just need to breath, and take one day at a time.

The good thing is, I don't have to work tomorrow.

I'm not in a happy place when it comes to work.

I'm off to make my list.

I hope play time with Master ends up on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment