Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Anxiety and happiness

I have court tomorrow.

I'm scared as hell.

I got a ticket a while ago, for not coming to a complete stop at a stop sign.  So, I'm going to court tomorrow, to hopefully at least get my points removed.  I don't want to have to pay a huge fine, but I will if I have to.  The normal ticket price is 95 dollars, and it's 3 points, so I mainly want the points taken off.

I'm just scared, it's something I've never done before, full of strangers.  I don't know what to expect.  I have been to court twice before, but both times I was the "good guy"  this time I'm the "bad guy"  and I'm scared.

Master keeps telling me that it's not like they are going to through me in jail or anything, but I can't help being scared.  I did something wrong.

I can't wait to get it over with!

On the good side:

I got to experience my first caning yesterday.

I LOVED IT!!

It hurt so much, it was stingy and wonderful.  There were a few times that I almost called a color, but Master seems to read me pretty well, and slowed down right around the times I was wondering if I could take anymore.

I had welts on my ass afterward, and there were still a few this morning.  I loved it!

I got 4 canes at the dollar store.  Master broke 1 into 4 pieces last night, we still have 3 more, but I think we may have to buy more!  I'll store them someplace out of the way.

Master seemed to enjoy it too, so I'm happy about that!

Plus, he let me order the book about massage I wanted, it shipped out today, so I'm looking forward to getting it in the mail and studying it!

So, despite my anxiety about tomorrow, I'm one happy slave!

No comments:

Post a Comment