Thursday, March 22, 2012

One more day

Tomorrow will be a good day, especially once it's done, or at least, once the work day is done, cause  so many things should go right.

Tomorrow we are SUPPOSED to find out who gets the lead position at work.  While I would like it, and could use the raise, I'm just looking forward to us knowing, and filling the position so things can, hopefully, run smoother at work.

Then Saturday, early morning, we are going on a mini vacation with my dad's side of the family.  Which I have mixed emotions about, but am feeling better about now.  Hoping the hotel is haunted.....

And tomorrow night, my non-related BFF and I, and our daughters (who are bff's) are going to my old high school to see their musical!

Should be a fun night!

It's going to be a busy, but hopefully really good weekend, and I'm going to do my best to enjoy every minute of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment