Thursday, March 8, 2012

Blah

Today is one of those days.  I'm in a blah, grumpy mood.  No real reason. I got lots of sleep, work was whatever, I don't know, I'm just in a pissy mood.

I have to work all day tomorrow, not only that, I have to be at work 30 minutes early for a conference call thing.  *sigh*

I'll be counting the hours until Saturday.

It'll be a long day, the first chunk of it being spent at Science Olympiad with DD.  Then, there is a spaghetti dinner fundraiser we are going to.

What I'm looking forward to though, play time with Master.  I'm going to ask him to cane me again, this time, before sex.  Plus, I may read to him from one of my books.

I started reading Justine last night, by the Marquis de Sade.  I have a ton of books started, I need to finish some.  But I was in the mood for something new, that was kink related, and it was free on my kindle.

I feel like I'm so boring here.  Maybe one day I'll have more exciting things to blog about.

No comments:

Post a Comment