Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Weight lifted

Master went out yesterday and did his thing, stopping at the Sec. of State, and the tire shop, to get our tags, his new lisc. and 3 new tires.  Spending a bit of money.

Today, I went to court, didn't have to talk to the judge or anything, just pay a (hefty) fine and I was on my way.

So, while our savings account is depleted, a lot of things that were hanging over my head are GONE!  Now I can just focus on normal stress stuff, and work.

Which, I ended up having today off.  I got some stuff done, went to the gym, and now I'm working on getting the house caught up.  Taking a break to write this.

I just have the kitchen and the chin cage left to go.

Well, that's just to get basic picking up done.  There is TONS of cleaning I could be doing.  I need to get deep cleaning and decluttering going soon, then work on getting a cleaning schedule down.  It's just hard since my schedule is different every week, it's hard to get a routine down.  If I get full time, while I'd have less time to do stuff, I could at least make a routine.

Anyway, enough of my boring chit chat.  Time to get back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment