Thursday, March 15, 2012

Spoiled

I have a wonderful Master.

I had the day off today, and I had a huge list of thing I was going to do, errands, cleaning, all sorts of stuff.  Master told me not to worry about it.  He told me that it was my day off, and that I was to relax.

He also knew how hard that was for me.  I'm a lazy person to a certain extent, but I like things to be clean.  If I had the energy in my body to match the way my brain worked.... my house would be spot less, and totally organized all the time.

So, I did run errands, certain things had to be done, I had to pick up Girl Scout cookies for this weekend, and I HAD to go grocery shopping, we were down to one slice of bread.

I am working on tidying the house before bed, mainly putting away groceries and such.

But, Master and I did have play time today, so that was really nice.

I have to work the next two days, but Master has the next two days off, so we'll have some playtime again!  Looking forward to some more fun time with Master.

I feel like such a lucky slave girl tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment