Tuesday, March 27, 2012

So tired

I don't know why, but I've been super tired since this weekend.  I did manage to squeeze in a run today, got 3.1 miles in in 55.19 minutes.  I have a plan to make that shorter and shorter, while making the actual time I run longer and longer.  So far it's going good.

But I feel like a slacker.  The dining room and kitchen are a mess, I really need to start tackling the basement, and so many other things, but all I want to do right now is crawl into bed.

Tomorrow I'm off, still don't know if I will be full time anytime soon, so I'm hoping to get some stuff tackled tomorrow.  But what I'm really looking forward to tomorrow, is that Master and I are supposed to have play time tomorrow!  I can't wait!

And, we'll even have some family time together tomorrow too.

Guess I should go to bed and rest up for tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment