Sunday, March 4, 2012

Improvement

Doing better today.

Woke up with anxiety, got some things done, had a cookie booth today, and now that I'm home with Master, chilling out, getting ready to watch The Walking Dead together, I feel better.

My anxiety is still there.  There is part of me that wants it to go away, and part of me that knows I deserve it.

I'll deal with it, one day at a time, slowly and steadily.  It will keep me focused on Master, and pleasing Him, which is what I want to do.  I want to prove to Him how much He means to me, and how much I love Him.  I want to do everything I can to make Him happy, and to be the best slave I can possibly be for Him.

I will strive every day to accomplish this, putting Him first, above everything else.  His wishes, his needs.  And of course, our daughter as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment