Sunday, March 30, 2014

The never ending period

I am on day 11 or 12, I've honestly lost track.  This period is seriously pissing me off.  If for no other reason, than I want to have the chance to have sex.

I don't like having sex on my period, I've done it, I don't enjoy it.  And while Master and I have fooled around while I'm on my period before, it doesn't happen often.  Which is why I need this period to fucking end.

I want to have sex, and I want to be in a good mood.

I was in a pretty good mood today.  I am still feeling overwhelmed.  My mind is constantly going with all the things I need to do, want to do.  I will never get it done.  I want to have all the time in the world, to read, to write, to crochet, do enjoy the things I enjoy, to go for walks when the weather is good, and to snuggle in the bed when the weather is bad.  To clean the bathroom, and the basement, to do the laundry and wash all the carpets.  I have so so many things on my list of what I want and need to do, and I will never get them all done in my life time, so I am stuck doing what needs to be done right now, and that makes me feel like I'm barely keeping my head above water.  It's frustrating.

But, as I said, today was a good day, I was able to walk outside with no shoes on today.  And that made me feel good!

Tomorrow I get to wear jeans and a t shirt to work, which will put me in a good mood.

Here's hoping for two good days in a row.

No comments:

Post a Comment