Friday, March 28, 2014

Getting better

Well, these pills must be working, cause today was a day that could have gone down hill, and sent me off the deep end, but I was in a great mood all day.

I work for a company that keeps cutting staff, I guess to save money, but let one person call off sick, and the rest of the branch is scrambling to function.

That happened today.  My boss had to work on the line with me and one of the other girls, to cover lunches.  AND since I was going to get over time this week, he had to work the line from 4-6 as well.  HAHA!  That's what he gets for not giving me another full day off this week since I have to work Saturday.

Kiddo and I went to a Con that was mostly Martial arts, but had a big group of people into her favorite thing, the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.  We had fun there.  It was a world record attempt, but we didn't make it.  They are trying it again tomorrow, and we may go, if she wants.

It's late and I still have to do my 15 minutes of cleaning in the kitchen tonight.

That's my new daily chore.  Dishes must be done nightly, and I have to spend 15 minutes cleaning more of the kitchen.

I don't wanna work tomorrow, blah!

No comments:

Post a Comment