Thursday, March 27, 2014

Blah again

I was down again today.  I don't know what my problem is.  I can't wait to go to the therapist.  I really hope it helps.

I feel like I never have time.  Either to do things to I need to do, or to do things I want to do.  I feel like I can't keep my head above water.  I'm drowning.

And it doesn't help that I can't make up my mind on what my priorities should be.  Housework, fun stuff, a little of both.  I am an all or nothing person, which also doesn't help.

And I'm sure the fact that it's getting to be the end of March at it was only in the low 30's today, and snowing.  I'm fucking sick of winter already.

I'm on the 8th day of my period, and it's getting worse every day, today the cramps started, UGH!

I have something going on every day until at least the 5th of April, I just want to be.

I was talking about an apocolypse with a customer and another co-worker and I can't wait for it to happen.  I'm so tired of the way the world is now.

I should probably go to bed.

I need to work on my studying to be a Christian witch.

I need to start writing in my mirror book and doing reading every day too.

No comments:

Post a Comment