Thursday, March 13, 2014

A beginning

So, in order to start building up our BDSM aspect of our relationship, I plan to send Master articles from time to time with ideas that I like or find interesting.  The first one I did the other night, and it was about writing assignments.  So, Master has told me that I need to journal daily.  I plan to do it here.  And do my best to keep up on it.  The tricky part will be to find a time when I can focus on it, before I'm too tired from the day.  Like right now, I can barely keep my eyes open, but I'm the only one awake in the house, and the tv is off, so I can focus.  Just wish I was more alert.

I started on meds  yesterday for anxiety, and depression.  I went to the Doctor, talked to him about how down I've been feeling and things I've thought and done, and he prescribed these, I'm really hoping they helped.  I also got my pap smear done.  I hate those, they are so painful.  And just, icky.

Work is work, I really don't like a few of my co-workers, but what can you do?  I'm just trying my best to do my job and plow through every day.

I think that's it for tonight.  Tomorrow I should be able to write more, DD is going to spend the night at a friend's house and Master is working, so once I get home, I have the house to myself.

I also think from now on, when I have blog ideas, I'm going to jot them down, so I can use them later, rather than forget them.

No comments:

Post a Comment