Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Don't know

Not really sure what to write about today.

Had the follow up with my doctor today, all is well.  He wants me to see a therapist, so I made an appointment for next week.  Also, it turns out, I'm not supposed to take my two pills together, so I'm fixing that starting today, hoping it keeps me from being so tired all day.

Tomorrow is our quarterly audit at work.  Normally it would be no big deal, but the lady that does the audits has her boss coming with her to observe her.  Her boss is super picky, so she called to warn me about things I had to take care of for tomorrow, I did most of them, but today was my half day, so I ran out of time.

I got some housework done this evening, I would have gotten more done, but I ran out of steam.  I seem to have this small two hour window of energy, I need to start using it more to my advantage to get things done, and hopefully I'll start having more energy soon.

I guess that's it for now.  I'm off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment