Monday, March 17, 2014

Monday's

Suck.

I hate Mondays.

I hate my job. I seriously need a new one.  I don't mind working, I just hate having to help a bunch of other people with their job.  And I can't say no.  I need a job where I just do my thing and that's it.  There's too many variables and stuff to do.  And if there is a customer I have to stop what I'm doing.  If I could just have to focus on customers I'd be fine, if I could just work on all the paper work stuff, that would be fine, but trying to wedge it all in in the same amount of hours that everyone else works.  I'm tired, I'm really really tired of this job.

I basically do the job of two people.  About a year ago, they cut a job, that was basically an assistant manager, and made a new position, which they gave me.  I do the job she did, plus the job I was already doing.  I did get a small raise, but she was salary, so she was paid well.  I'm paid ok, I guess.

The problem is, anything I could do, doesn't pay well, anything I would like to do, doesn't pay well.  Or, I would have to go back to school to get some sort of degree.

I'm tired of being responsible. I don't want to be anything but a peon, especially if I'm working in a corporation, but I'd honestly rather not work for a corporation anymore.

I know I'm feeling sorry for myself, and people have much worse jobs, or no jobs at all, but damn it, I want a job I enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment