Wednesday, February 29, 2012

30 Day BDSM Challenge: Day 30

WOW!  I did this, I followed it all the way to the end!  So here goes:

Whatever BDSM/kink related thing you want to write about.

I'm super tired, so I don't really know what to write.  I do know that while I was struggling last week with my submissiveness, and just missing Master in general, this week is going out standing.  We had a very awesome play session on Monday, that was much needed, followed by a good spanking on Tuesday night.  I am excited about the way our relationship is going, both in the bedroom and out, kink and non kink.  I feel with every email, every sexual act, every moment we have together our relationship is growing stronger and stronger.  I love my Master very much, and I'm looking forward to spending the rest of my life with him, loving and serving him, in whatever way we see fit.

Thank you Master, I love you!

And now, back to our regularly scheduled blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment