Monday, February 6, 2012

30 Day BDSM Challenge: Day 6

Describe your weirdest/most interesting sexual fantasy.

This is a bad night for me to do this, I'm super tired, up too late, and need to get up early, but here goes.

I would like a day where I could be naked all day, nothing but a collar, and slave bells on.  I have a list of chores to do, around the house.  Master is home all day as well.  I am to do everything for him, fetch whatever he wants, cook, and serve him food.  I give him massages, I bring him drinks, I spend the day doing everything for him.  I kneel at his feet when I'm not needed to do something. I must ask permission to leave his side for anything, if I want food, or a drink.  I may not be on the computer, I may watch tv, but only what Master wants to watch.  Through out the day, when ever the mood strikes Master, I must pleasure him, either orally, with my hands, or if He likes, he will fuck me, either my pussy or my ass.  I would also like to have to wear a butt plug through out the day.   I would like to end the day with a good bondage session, being tied to the bed, spanked, have a belt used on me, maybe a cane, or flogger or some hot wax.  And then be good and used by Master again for his pleasure.

Oooo, maybe I have to wear nipple clamps at sometime during the day too.

That sounds like fun.  Not sure if it's super weird, or intereasting, but it sounds good.

No comments:

Post a Comment