Saturday, February 18, 2012

30 Day BDSM Challenge: Day 19

Any unexpected ways kink has improved your life?  If so, what are they?

I don't know if this was exactly unexpected, but I feel that it has strengthened my marriage.  One of the main reasons being, I am more open and honest with my Master now.  I share every thing with him, I check with him on his opinions on many things now.  More than I did before.  I tell him much more about myself now too, I'm more transparent with him.  I tell him my true feelings about things, and how I'm feeling often.

The fact that we email daily helps me share my thoughts and feelings with him, as does this blog.

The fact that I share so much more of my inner most feelings with him makes me feel closer to him.

I cherish him so much, and being His slave makes me want to please Him so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment