Saturday, February 4, 2012

30 Day BDSM Challenge: Day 5

What was your first kinky sexual experience?  If you haven't had one yet, talk about what you hope to have happen.

Well, first off this all depends on ones definition of kinky.  My first sexual experience was when I was 14, not very good.  My first time having a boy go down on me, I was about 17, good experience.  The first time I gave a boy a blow job, was 16, bad experience.  My first (and only) three some, I was 18, and it was a HORRIBLE experience.  (Two boys, and myself, I got left out).  My first orgasm during sex (quite possibly my first orgasm that I didn't give myself) was from Master.  First time being tied up, was with Master, first time with hot wax, spanking, nipple clamps, etc.  Was with Master.

I still consider myself to be a novice when it comes to kinky.  Although, I have talked to some people that make me feel like a true whore with my experience and knowledge.  There are a great many things I want to try or get better at.  And I'm so happy I will get to do them all with Master.  I'm also so lucky to have a husband that is willing to try all this with me.  He was willing to become my Dominant, and then my Master.  He's willing to spank me, pull my hair, cover me in hot wax, tie me up, and so many other things I request to try.

I love him so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment