Thursday, February 2, 2012

30 Day BDSM Challenge: Day 3

How did you discover you were kinky?

Ahhh, the signs were there long long ago in my opinion.  And, I even think I had a semi kinky relationship before I even realized what was going on, but more on that later.

I have always been submissive in nature, even as a girl, with my female friends, I was the follower, and I had two friends growing up that were, in my opinion, leaders.  In fact, I know one, is a Domme now.  In fact, one time she made a passing comment about me making a good submissive, and if I was bi she would love to train me.  That was in high school.  I didn't really grasp what she meant at that time.

I dated someone that I *think* was trying to make me a sub, with out just coming out and saying it.  I look back at how the relationship was, and see some signs that pointed in that direction, but who knows, maybe he didn't realize what he was doing either.

But, where I REALLY learned about BDSM and what led me to learning about oh so many kinks, was Sims Online.

I am a geek, and I LOVE Sims games.  (In fact, if I had a better laptop, I'm sure I would own and play Sims 3) So when Sims Online was out, I played, daily!  I would bounce around, checking out various places.  With my shyness, that also affects me online, I didn't make many friends, but somehow I stumbled across someone who was a sub.  She invited me to the house where she hung out at, and met many subs, and a few Masters and Misstress's.  They were all very nice, and the more I learned about their lifestyles, the more I wanted to know.  I asked a great many questions.  It all sounded so nice to me, but I was scared of what Master might think if I approached him.  This was a good 10 or so years ago, at LEAST.

On and off after that I would do research online, about BDSM, particularly being a sub.

Thankfully I got brave and approached Master about it a couple years ago, and since then we have been slowly working our way to figure out our kinky side of our relationship.  There are times where it's far slower than I'd like, and times, like this week, where I'm glad we are laid back, because I'm not feeling 100%, and therefore, less submissive.

So, that is how I got to where I am.  I still do lots of research on the subject, and learn about new kinks all the time.  I can't wait to see where Master and I end up!

No comments:

Post a Comment