Wednesday, February 15, 2012

30 Day BDSM Challenge: Day 16

What are the most difficult aspects of having a sexuality that involves kink or BDSM for you personally?

Ok, the biggest problem for me is having to censor myself around other people.  There are so many times I've wanted to just say things like "My husband won't allow that."  or "I have to ask my Husband's permission first." Most times I can just word things a different way.

The other day my boss came up to me and asked about my bracelets.  They are basically friendship bracelets that I made, but the represent wrist cuffs to me.  I have them on my ankles, and one around my neck, that is my collar.  While it's not exactly what I want, it will have to do for now.  Anyway, he asked "So, you follow the Kabalah?" I said "No, that's just one wrist, and a piece of red yarn.  I have two on, and they are black and blue." (Yes, the colors were picked on purpose, Master's and my favorite colors) Then he said "Then why do you wear them?"  I WANTED to tell him why, to explain they are to help remind me of my place.  To remind me that I'm owned, and that I am to do what Master wishes.  What I said however was "It's my own religion."

Times like that, I wish I could speak more freely without any fear of negative consiquences.

THAT is the most difficult aspect to me.

There are other aspects that are hard, but that's the one I've struggled the most with lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment