Friday, February 3, 2012

30 Day BDSM Challenge: Day 4

Any early experiences that, in retrospect, hint at your kinks?

For the most part, no.  The only one I can honestly say yes about is being submissive.  I have always been a people pleaser.  I always wanted to make everyone around me happy.  I would do whatever was asked of me, if I thought it would make people happy.  I would go with out, do things I didn't want to do, that kind of stuff.  I gravitated to leaders, I also, almost always, dated guys that were older than me.  The biggest age difference being between my Master and I.  (13 years and 13 days apart).  So, looking back, I would say that yes, I can see my submissive tendencies in my past, but things like spankings, hot wax, being tied up. Nope, didn't see that coming.




No comments:

Post a Comment