Friday, February 10, 2012

30 Day BDSM Challenge: Day 11

What are your views on the ethics of kink?


My views on the ethics of kink are my views on ethics in general.  


Feel free to do what you want, as long as it doesn't hurt others. 


I feel that way about religions, as long as you aren't hurting anyone, believe what you will.  It doesn't hurt me if you don't believe in God, it doesn't hurt me if you want to worship cows, trees, whatever.  I will respect you and your beliefs, as long as you respect me and mine!


When it comes to kink, it's the same way.  I don't want to be pissed on, but if that is your thing, have at it, as long as you, and the person doing the pissing is good with it, why should it bother me.


I'm not gay, but I have no problem with anyone who is.


I don't want to change my gender, or cross dress, but I have no problem with anyone who does.  


Harm none and do as ye will.


That is my life motto.



No comments:

Post a Comment