Tuesday, February 28, 2012

30 Day BDSM Challenge: Day 29

Do you have a BDSM title (e.g. Mistress, Master, slut, pig, whore, princess, Goddess, Ma'am, Sir)?  What is your opinion of the use of titles in general?

I do not have a title, although I would like to.  Master does call me pet names, my favorite being baby girl.  I call him Master, when we are in private, and Daddy or Babe when our daughter is around.

I will admit, there is a little part of me that wonders what it would be like to be called slut.  I think to start off in the bedroom, and take it from there.  Just the thought of him calling me his little slut turns me on.  Or him saying things like "You like that don't you, slut?" while fucking me....mmmm.  Or "Slut, did you wash my work pants yet?"  sigh.  But who knows, if he actually did start saying that I may not enjoy it as much as I think I will.  But I would like to find out.

But Baby Girl, that makes me all warm and fuzzy inside when I hear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment