Sunday, February 12, 2012

30 Day BDSM Challenge: Day 13

Explain, as best you can, what the appeal of kink/BDSM is to you?  Why are you drawn to what you're drawn to?

The appeal?  It depends on which aspect of BDSM/kink we are talking about.

When it comes to D/s or M/s it's pleasing Master.  The knowledge that the things I do make him happy, makes me happy.  Also, giving up control.  I am a control freak, but for some reason, knowing he is in ultimately in control, is such a freeing, wonderful feeling.  It's also exciting to me.  To know that if, at any time, he were to decide to bend me over and fuck me, he could, that is exciting!  To know that he can just grab me by the hair and kiss me, should he want to, he could, and I couldn't say anything about it.  I love that feeling.  To hear him say "Good Girl" when I do something that makes him happy, that feeling is better than anything.  Those two simple words are what makes me happiest.

As far as the bedroom kinky stuff, it's all about pleasure there.  Both mine and Master's.  I love cumming myself, but I also LOVE making Master cum.  To see my hands, wrapped around his hard cock, stroking it, playing with it, I love it!

I also love the feeling I get when Master is especially forceful.  The reminder that I am weaker than he is, that even if I wanted to fight him off, I couldn't.  That he can, in theory, make me do whatever he pleases, that gives me butterflies in my tummy!  I love that feeling!

Those are just a few reasons I am drawn to kink/BDSM.  There is so much more to it, but it's so hard to explain.

No comments:

Post a Comment