Tuesday, February 14, 2012

30 Day BDSM Challenge: Day 14

How would you say real life BDSM/kink varies from fantasy BDSM/kink?  If you haven't experienced real life BDSM/kink how do you think it might differ?

Time.

Time is the factor that messes with real life BDSM/kink.

There isn't enough of it.  We have to work, we have to clean the house, we have to run errands, we have commitments that we have to meet.  It sucks.

You can't always walk around the house naked, with a collar on.  Especially not if  you have kids, or mixed company over.

You have to keep things private, you have to worry about what others think, unfortunatly.  Which is a part I struggle with.  There is a part of me that wants to wear a full collar, all day, every day.  I want to be open about my submission to my husband.  But I can only say so much, for fear it's used against me or Him in some way.

There are consequences to actions in real life, in fantasy, there are none.

Those are just some of the differences, as I see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment