Monday, April 30, 2012

Sigh

So, today at work confirmed that I made the right choice on going to a new branch.  I can't wait to get there, which I will be there tomorrow.

I am tired of working with lazy people, that don't know what they are doing.  It will be a breath of fresh air to work with people that actually work, and try to get shit done.

Plus, I need to get on track with my sales, and hopefully working at this branch will help.  Plus, if I do well at my sales, I will actually make more money, and not really notice the payment for insurance coming out.

Anyway, I'm excited about tomorrow, and nervous, I get to work at my new branch and learn how they do things, it's helpful that I already know the boss, I'm just hoping I get along with everyone else.  But hell, it can't get worse than it is now!

No comments:

Post a Comment