Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Learning my limits

I'm slowly learning my limits, that I can't do everything I want to do.  That I can't be there for everything, that I have to hand over things to other people.

I had my interview today, for the full time position at the other branch.  I'm unsure how it went, some things seemed fine, but my sales are my weakness, so I'm not sure how badly that will hold me back.

So, while I'm learning already I have my limits, once I (hopefully) get full time, I will have to limit my "extra curricular activities" even more.  I will need to focus as much extra time on my home and family as I can, especially since Master and I will have even more limited time together.  So to give up any of that for other things, well, I'm going to do my best not to let that happen.

On that note, I have a super busy weekend coming up, so I need to finish up my chores tonight and get the house all set, and ready to go, and just maintain it.  The only thing holding me back is my heel pain, that started last night, and while it was gone most of the day today, it's coming back the more I'm on my feet.

I'll just take it slow and do my best!

No comments:

Post a Comment