Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Happy Camper

It is a wonderful new "drug" I was introduced too.

It's from the health food store, and I'm hoping to get some, to see how well it helps when taken daily, to keep my moods a little more regulated.

A co-worker gave me two today, and it sure as hell improved my mood today!

I can't wait for the boss to transfer.  Not sure if I posted about that yet, but the boss at work is being transferred to another branch, and we are getting a new manager...YEA!  The problem is, he's all worked up about getting shit (much of it that should have been done already) done before the end of this week.  And he seems to be being a bigger douche than normal.

Cool thing is, I have tomorrow off, and then there is just two more days with him!  WOOHOO!

Now, fingers crossed the new manager will be cool.

DD is on spring break this week, and while Master does work tomorrow, we should be able to do something as a family, and I'm really looking forward to it!

I guess that's all the rambling for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment