Thursday, April 12, 2012

Down again

Had the last two days off with Master.

Yesterday, and most of today I was in a good mood.

Come this evening, while we were out as a family, my mood shifted.

I don't know what my problem is, but I'm feeling down.  I swear there were a few times that I could have just cried. No reason.

I don't know what is causing this.  It could be that I just finished reading 50 Shades of Grey, and don't know what to read now.  It could be cause I was trying to find a dress to wear to a wedding and I couldn't find one that wasn't for a super skinny person.  It could be that I was supposed to start my period on the 30th, and still haven't.  It could be that I still don't know what is going on with my possibly working full time.  It could be just that I was feeling like crap cause my 2 days were coming to an end.

I don't know, I hate that I've been feeling like this so much lately.  I just wanna be happy again, and I feel like none of the normal things are working.

No comments:

Post a Comment