Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Reading

So, I don't know what was going on with me for a while now, but I had lost all interest in things I used to enjoy.  Crafting, reading, lots of stuff.

Recently I got back into crafting, slowly, not as much as I used to do, but I'm getting back into the swing of things.

And today, I found joy in reading again.

My sister got me a kindle fire for Christmas (she spoils me), and today I downloaded Hunger Games.

I love this book.  I will most likely finish it tonight, and then have to ask Master if I can buy the next one.  I want to read the whole trilogy, and then I hope to work on 50 Shades of Grey.

I'm also hoping to get in the habit of writing, I've got about 3-4 ideas running through my head.  I just need to force myself to sit down and write them.

There are changes coming, I can't talk about, since you never know who may be reading this.  But once they happen I hope to develop a routine, and that will be a very good thing for me.

I'm off to read more!

No comments:

Post a Comment