Thursday, April 19, 2012

I'm your Secretary

Master and I watched Secretary last night per my request.

I love that movie so much!  That is my ideal.

The main reason why I wanted to watch it is because I've read the first two books in the 50 Shades Trilogy, and I heard rumors about the 3rd book, and felt let down.  So, I wanted to watch a movie that had my ideal Dom in it, Mr E Edward Grey.

I also got to suck Master's cock while we watched it, AND managed to make him cum while doing so, which doesn't happen often, so I was pretty damn pleased with myself.

I've asked Master if we can step it up a bit as far as control goes, and I really hope he does.  He has come up with a workout schedule for me, so that is a wonderful start.

I'm so lucky to have a husband willing to try all this!  I love him so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment