Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Trying not to overthink

So, today was my first day working at my new branch.  I'm there Thursday as well, then Monday I start full time.

Over all it was good, all but one person was super friendly and nice.  And not that the one person was mean, she was just keeping to herself, and that may just be how she is, I don't know.

I think part of the problem is, I have already worked with the boss, and he and I get along well enough now.  Although, I used to not like him that much.  And I'm wondering how many people aren't getting along with him now, since he's just been there a few weeks.  And I wonder if that is reflecting on me.

If it is, whatever, I don't care.  I plan to learn to do my job well, and do it well.  I need to get my act together and get some referrals at this branch too.

Anyway, I'm super tired.  I may have to go to bed earlier, or at least no later than 11 on work nights.  And, since I still have a bit of picking up to do, I'm cutting this short.  Good thing is, I don't work till 11 tomorrow, so I can nap a bit before work!

Oh, and Master, he is awesome!  More on that tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment