Wednesday, May 16, 2012

The little things

This is something I was going to post last night, but I got too tired.  Being in the cranky mood I am right now, it may do me some good to write this.

Yesterday Master did a couple things that, probably wouldn't mean anything to the average person, but to me they just made me love him more.

First off, it was DD's birthday yesterday.  He asked me to swap cars before I went to work and take "his" truck, cause she likes my truck better, and he was going to be driving her around.  I thought that was sweet.

Also, he pawned a ring.  He works in a restaurant, and people leave stuff behind all the time.  After a while, if they don't come get it, depending on what it is, he takes it.  He found a few rings, so yesterday, in order to be able to spoil DD a little on her birthday, he took them in and pawned the one that was worth anything.  He got enough money for us to do a nice dinner yesterday, and for them to do something fun today, like a movie or something.

I don't know why that affected me, but it did, it put me in a great mood the rest of the day.

But, he also affects me in other ways.

Last night, the two of us were exhausted.  By the time DD went to bed, it was 10, I had been up since 6, and he was running on not much sleep.  He was already dozing on the couch, so I climbed into bed at 10:30.  He followed me a few minutes later, and I was hoping he would try to fool around with me, but instead he snuggled me, and we both fell asleep.

I know we both needed the sleep, he slept most of the night, and I slept till 6, but I am cranky as all hell this morning.  I've noticed this happens anytime that Master is home for the night and we don't take advantage of it. I'm in a mood the next day.

I'm trying to shake it off, because he is off again today, and I don't want to be bitchy when we have time together.  But right now, I just feel like crying.

No comments:

Post a Comment