Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Selfish

I woke up this morning in a funk.  Not only in a funk, but feeling selfish.  I was unhappy with everything.  I want so much more.  I want what I see that other people have.  I want to have a M/s relationship like the ones I read about online.  I want to not have to work anymore. I want all our debt gone.  I want so much.

And normally I would feel selfish for feeling that way, but today I didn't.  In fact, I kept getting more and more pissed.  I was in a bad place.

I'm pretty sure it's PMS, but I just didn't give a shit.  I was in a bad place mentally.

I gave in while I was at work and took my Happy Camper.  And thank God it work!  I was in a much better mood the rest of the day.  So I was able to enjoy my lunch with Master and DD, make it through work, and, so far, enjoy my evening at home.

I ordered a cane last week.  It came Monday, but we haven't had a chance to use it yet.  I'm really hoping we get to break it in tonight!

If not, I may have to break out the Happy Camper again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment