Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Damn you!

PMS is kicking my ass.  I've had to take Happy Camper a couple times, Midol a couple times.  I'm super tired, generally feeling down.  Not wanting to do anything.  Hating all the people around me (minus Master and DD of course!).  I've been craving crappy ass food, and all that.

I am fighting it, but losing the fight.  I hate this.  Plus I'm late.  I get to this point and I am actually HOPING I would start.

I just don't want to be tired anymore.  I don't want to be so down, and moody.  And I don't know how much of it is my PMS and how much is working full time and just being worn down from that.

Anyway, at least it's summer, that seems to help me fight this off.  I did manage two walks today, one at lunch and one with DD.

Now to finish my housework!


No comments:

Post a Comment