Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Ramblings

I have a feeling this will be one of those blogs that bounce around all over the place.

Today at work sucked.  The day after a holiday (when we are closed) is always crazy, cause we were closed for the day, and that means catch up on our part.  Sucks, then when you have a manager that isn't always there, and when he is, he stays in his office, add to that, an assistant manager who is sooooo freaking slow.  It just sucks.  Then, at 4:30, half an hour before close, just when everything is almost done and we are almost caught up, the Fucking computers go down!!!!!  It came up about 45 minutes after we closed.  So we only got out of work an hour late.  *sigh*

I got a work out in, that was nice.

Yesterday Master and I tried out him controlling me completely.  He chose all my meals, what I wore, what I did.  He did let me read a lot, and nap, which was nice.  I liked it for the most part.  I don't know if we can do that on a daily basis, but he did say he'd be willing to do that again this Sunday, which we both have off.  So I'm looking forward to that.

I am doing Camp NANOWRIMO this June.  I can't wait, I plan to try to write 2000 words a day, but we'll see where the story takes me.  I'm going to work on getting everything done, so I have an hour every night to write.  I'm hoping to self publish on Kindle.  And yes, this first book with be BDSM related.

I got my cane, but we've only played with it a little, I'm hoping for a really good caning soon.  I'll have to ask Master about that the next time we have a chance to play.

I guess that's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment